Sunday, April 27, 2008

It takes two hands to clap

For the last time people,

I do not have Mid-Year Examinations!!

Hahaha, that includes all the 4E + 5NA students. Okay? Yessss.
So, tomorrow the rest of the school will be having their MYE 'cept for us!
:D

But, lessons as per normal. Wednesday is my Os' Chinese prelim though.
B3 B3 :) B3 is enough for me already. (Okay make that an A2 :D)

Yesterday, ate over @ Fish and Co. with my slutty Sissie! (IMM)
We shared one big seafood platter cause' we felt very full, + salad.






Quite empty, it was in the afternoon.






Green Healthy Organic salad! I only like the green parts,
as much as I love the colour purple, the purple ones don't taste nice.




Hahahah 8-)


Sissie's humongous drink!




My passion fruit drink.



Our seafood platter!










Going,


Gone.

Head on down to Orchard after that, shopped at Far East first.
@ Ngee Ann City.


Butt.


Monkey Business. Sounds funny, filled with tadpole eggs + bananas + pomelo!


@ Wisma.

Sissie got herself a greyish blackish top, while I got a flowery dress!
Its so friggin' hard to get what you like, don't you agree?
I said bye to Sissie and I rushed to take the MRT to Tanjong Pagar.
Met up with XXX then we went to the Red Dot Building for game testing.




:D

After that, we wanted to have a steamboat dinner. But it was too crowded.
Wanted to go to Swensens, but it was crowded too. Fish and Co, I ate it earlier on. Seoul Garden, even more crowded + have to wait for a table. Sakae Sushi, it was full but the people there offered us a counter seat :)


Not my index finger :}




The classic.




My udon! Or is it ramen? :{


Soba, the besttttttt :D


Okay the main focus ain't the woman on the right! Focus on the sushi belt!
:D

Hahaaaaa.
I had funnnnnn, so much funnnnnnnnn!
I had fun with my Sissie, so long since we last spent time together.
And I had fun with XXX! ♥♥ So fun, thanks for everything :}

Cabbed home. Saw 2 accidents occured, terrible. And on the news, 2 more.
Whats up with reckless drivers nowadays! Can't you just keep your eyes on the road and not go on a speeding spree!? This is Singapore okay. You're killing innocent pedestrians!

And another thing that made me really angry is, global warming.
Hello people?! The Earth is dying yet you people are still cutting down trees, burning plastics, adding onto air pollution and not conserving energy?!
I know its sounds really weird, but I really care for the Earth!!
Safe our Mother Earth, see what she had done for us. Its irreplaceable.

You people, ought to be ashamed of yourselves!


K, I feel so much better after venting my anger.
No, I'm not trying to incite anyone, the entry above is for everyone :}


I'm out.

No comments: